Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Small Business
- Contract number: 75N9820D00225
- Prompt Payment Terms: 0% (no discounts for prompt payments)
- Expiration Date: 14 June 2022
- Contract NAICS Code: 541512
- Contract Ceiling: $20 billion
The Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) is a 10-year Small Business Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) with a $20 billion ceiling. The contract vehicle is sponsored by the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), National Institutes of Health (NIH) Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC). As an acquisition tool, the CIO-SP3 vehicle provides federal or civilian agencies a mechanism for efficiently ordering IT solutions and services at equitable and reasonable prices, while helping to achieve their socio-economic contracting goals. Furthermore, the CIO-SP3 task areas are designed to support the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) by supporting all IT services described in the FEA. CIO-SP3 task areas include: Health IT, CIO Support, Imaging, Outsourcing, IT Operations, Integration Services, Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance, Digital Government, Enterprise Management Systems, and Software Development. ESC, Inc. was awarded this contract in the Small Business category.
ESC, Inc. is qualified to provide services under nine task areas:
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development
CIO-SP3 Small Business contract holders go through a comprehensive review process that includes evaluations of their technical capabilities, past performance, price, and cost. This enables Contracting Officers to use simplified evaluations at the task order level, resulting in significant savings in time, money, and resources. The benefits of using the CIO-SP3 contract are summarized as follows.
- Faster: Streamlined ordering and procedures under FAR Subpart 16.505 save time, money, and resources. Synopsizing or posting on http://beta.sam.gov/ is not required.
- Easier: Secure, web-based electronic-Government Ordering System (e-GOS) automates task order competition, management, awardee selection, and notification. No special Delegation of Procurement Authority is required by NITAAC.
- Cost Competitive: Best available ceiling rates negotiated at master contract level; task order competition drives rates even lower.
- Control: Task orders are placed directly by agency with end-to-end management by the procuring Contracting Officer. Customized terms, conditions, and additional labor categories are easily added.
- Contracts: Agile and flexible in support of all contract types, modular contracting, and CONUS/OCONUS procurements.
- Customer Service: NITAAC provides a response to any contractual, technical, or procedural question within one hour. NITAAC offers free SOW/SOO assessments on every order returned within one day. NITAAC provides free on-site training to potential Government customers.
- Low Agency Fee: NITAAC’s 0.55% contract access fee is capped at $150,000 on any task order base or optional period (not to exceed 12 months) with funding in excess of $20 million. There is no additional charge for value-added services and support.
- Payment Terms: ESC, Inc. does not offer a discount for prompt payment.
- Program Manager: Maggie M. Harris
- Address: ESC, Inc. 2451 Crystal Drive, Suite 775, Arlington, VA 22202
- Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (703) 291-6706
- Facsimile: (703) 291-6731