ESC is experienced in managing and delivering financial services and personnel on behalf of our Federal clients. Our current work for the Department of Defense (DoD) includes support of the annual Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process for allocatingDoD resources. This process serves as the framework for DoD civilian and military leaders to decide whichprograms and force structure requirements to fund based onour Nation’s strategic objectives. Specific areas of ESC’s past and current support in this capability area include:
- PPBE and Program Objective Memorandum (POM) analysis and support
- Budget analysis, formulation,and execution support
- Financial internal controls monitoring and support
- Accounting services and budget reconciliation
- Workforce investment management and delivery systems
- Audit and forensic accounting analysis.
ESC currently provides PPBE support services to the USAF Combatant Commander Exercise Engagement and Training Transformation (CE2T2) program,to includeJoint Chief of Staff (JCS) exercise support, operations support, and Program Element Monitor (PEM) support. Our personnel ensure effective USAF processesand achievement of all Training and Readinessmission requirements.
ESC also supported the development of the overall NGB annual budget, including budget tracking and reconciliation, internal monitoring and reporting, and budget review planning and support activities across multiple programs within the 54 U.S. States and Territories.